lalaland
 
"i use to be love drunk; but now i'm hungover"

Random

Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 7:21 PM


I feel cold. I'm wearing a sweater now and I still feel the cold air embracing me. My hands are freezing like ice. At times like this, I think of how am I going to live abroad. It's only raining so hard and the wind is brushing too strong and I cannot anymore take it. What more if it's snowing? Maybe I'll be frozen with ice all over as thick as you can imagine. This condition has occurred since the night of Saturday when typhoon Pepeng started showing his charisma to the North. He'd blown so many households and spoiled the soil with too much water that it can't anymore subside. It’s good I haven’t heard of dams overflowing again like that when Ondoy devastated Manila and the like.

So this is what a typhoon means. ‘Cause when I hear about storms close to my area, a smile will easily be painted on my face. It’s not what you think. Don’t get me wrong. I never wanted nor prayed people to be suffering and dying because of some storms when I was there in my house sitting infront of the PC wasting my time with quizzes and online games. Clear. What makes me smile is that if it’s signal no. 2 the next day, then I don’t have to go to school ‘cause technically, classes will be postponed. Does that make sense? Well, it’s in store for you to understand what I really want to say. I do some story writing when there’s no school. It’s better than sitting in an armchair for hours spoiling your saliva to death. My imagination broadens when I have nothing to do.

Today’s a holiday for me even though the storm didn’t hit our region. Today’s the World Teacher’s Day that is. And our teachers planned to get together. And since a lot of our teachers are quite old, maybe it’s another old-fashioned event yet again. Old-fashioned isn’t something to be ashamed of. I’m old-fashioned myself. Tomorrow if God permits, will be a day for students to transform into teachers. Selected students were assigned to either be an adviser for a said subject or just a plain teacher who talks nonstop infront of some hyper students. Me? I wasn’t selected ‘cause they just select the witty ones. And you know I’m not one of them. I’ll be staying in our room waiting for my classmates to act as teachers for a day. That would be fine.

Anyway, I’m quite fidgeting and I feel like digging holes in the ground ‘cause I can’t think straight. The person behind the Facebook account of Universal Records just told me that Genie, Romeo and Sorry Sorry will be available by Friday. OMO! I need to get those three albums. If I can’t by the KR release, I therefore should buy even just the PH release. The appearance isn’t the same but, of course the songs in both albums are the same. I’m most anticipated with Romeo. ^^, Keke.

A circus-like post. Very random.


--xoxo,
mitchinary

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info