lalaland
 
"i use to be love drunk; but now i'm hungover"

Tuesday, October 6, 2009 @ 7:33 PM




It's heartbreaking. I know. And if you could only see the other photos, as if Yunho was so hungry to kiss that lady. But yeah, it's just for a show. I shall not fear. Yunho will present me someone someday fit for him to marry. Or maybe I'll be that someone. ^_^


Here's another one. Junsu is with this lady yet again? I don't know if she was also that girl from Yunho's photos. 'By the way Junsu, watch where your hands are going.' *taps his head* I hate the girl for seducing Junsu and for wearing such shorts that shows too much skin.


My appa cried so much. He was so emotional 'cause after months, there they were again performing in one stage with all the Chinese Cassiopeia in Shanghai. I guess he just missed the whole aura - The screaming fans, banners and such. Now, I just can't help myself to shed tears too. For a fact, I cry when my idols cry. I can feel how happy or in pain they are from the look of their faces. And, that thing easily makes my heart melt and tears trickle down my face.




Look at maknae's face. He seems so drained. It's like he lost so much liquid in his body. :DD And, as if he can't anymore make a single move. I pity him. But isn't it too ironic? The younger ones should be more hyper than the older ones. Right? Jaejoong is even more hyper than Changmin.




Somehow, I can't find nice photos of Jaejoong during the concert. Why? Because all of his captured moments were great. HAHA. You certainly can't pick one. So, I then chose this JaeChun pics when they where in Japan, I believe. YAOI ALERT. Aren't they too pretty to be together? HAHA.




Now I'm smelling betrayal. :p And, a sweet revenge is making its steps closer. Closer and closer drawing near. LOL. I'm afraid our bear is not happy on what's going on.





--xoxo,
mitchinary

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info