lalaland
 
"i use to be love drunk; but now i'm hungover"

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 8:06 PM


SHINee's back. Hooray! ^^, Jonghyun's back with an irritating hairstyle. Is it blonde? Is it with the same hair color as GD? Key has Yoochun's hairstyle in Mirotic. Haha! I think it doesn't suit him well. Minho is damn gorgeous. His semi-long hair matches him very well. Onew didn't change much, I guess. With Taemin, he evolves in every album they release. From the first one wherein he looked so much of a mushroom to now, that he looks like a grown up boy. He's close to puberty. :DD

They always make a comeback with a fresh look. Maybe they've already gained much strength after a few months of hiatus.

Their carrier single Ring Ding Dong is the BOMB. Lalalove the MV so much. At first, I didn't like the song so much 'cause it was like the other side of the boys. It's not a whole 360 degrees turn actually, more of a 90 degrees turn. The theme of the MV is also very reddish-black. You tend to think it's an OST of a vampire movie and the clip was taken from the movie itself. :))





I want to learn the dance steps. All I know is the chorus' step. LOL. That one's the easiest. Maybe I can ask someone to teach me. But who? I don't know but the hallyu wave has changed my views. I swore before I'll never dance; But now, I'm dying to know how to do it PERFECTLY.



--xoxo,
mitchinary

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info