lalaland
 
"i use to be love drunk; but now i'm hungover"

Skin The Racist Alive!

Thursday, October 1, 2009 @ 7:03 PM




I first love Korea even before I got hooked in Kpop. I loved how courteous they are for bowing at every person they meet. I loved how they still treasure their culture after so many years and yet of being a first world country. I loved everything about it. It's like loving a person from head to toe 'cause even though I knew they weren't perfect and make mistakes too, I looked high to them as if they were gods and goddesses. If you're into Korea and stuffs, you know what I mean. You love Koreans with their every flesh and blood.

Things didn't change when I read what's inside the screencap above. Although, I was dismayed. Feelings of sadness just stirred in. It's heartbreaking. The thing is, you love their nation with all your heart and they just consider you as trash. Isn't that too overwhelming? And another one, someone called us Filipinos, monkeys on TWITTER. Aren't they even ashamed of themselves? They are even stinkier than most of the criminals 'cause they wanted the typhoon not to stop just so we'll all die. Shame on them! And they want Filipinos out of CYWORLD. It's just a silly damn site. Goodness! So that's what they call trespassing? Haha! What a childish act. Haven't they questioned themselves who are the major foreigners studying in our country today? Darn. They're badmouthing us without any idea on what's really happening; On who really should be said to be trying to achieve higher class.

YOU! You racist! If you'll try to underestimate us again, kindly type our nationality correctly. It's FILIPINOS and not FILIPINO'S. Understand?

Labels:



--xoxo,
mitchinary

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info